Friday, November 30, 2012

Porter Mill Show



A few weeks ago, Corbett and I each submitted a series of pieces to the juried Annual Holiday Small Works Exhibition at Porter Mill Gallery here in Beverly and we both got in! I'm so giddy - it's my first art show! Above are my embroidered pieces that will be included in the exhibition. These are a part of an ongoing series I've been working on for a couple of years, so it's very exciting/nerve wracking to have them leave my house and go out into the world. Corbett framed them all beautifully and I can't wait to see them up on the wall.

Porter Mill is having a day-long event tomorrow to celebrate the opening (complete with open studio tours and a lots of food), so if you're in the area, stop by! All of the work in the show is for sale so maybe you'll find a holiday gift in there. :)

Happy weekending!

Above: 
1- The Rays #1
2- The Rays #2
3- The Rays #3

2 comments:

Missy said...

That's awesome! Congrats!

Missy said...

That's awesome! Congrats!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...