Monday, October 15, 2012

Corbett Sparks







I usually let the art do the talking here on Length x Wit and don't get too personal, but this time, I get to combine the art and my everyday life! My sweetheart, Corbett Sparks, has decided to open up an Etsy shop filled with his beautiful animal-centric watercolors. We invested in a fancy camera and an even fancier high-tech printer, so archival quality prints are there for taking. Gorgeous originals are in there, too. His work examines a menagerie of weird and wonderful creatures, and I love that the depictions range from the vicious to the delicate and charming.

Working as an independent artist is no easy thing, but it's something he's talked about for so long so passionately that he knew it was time to take that leap. And it is a leap. It's a learning process for both of us, and I'm so proud and excited to see it come to life.

You can check out the shop here and see more of Corbett's work at his website.

Happy Monday, everybody!

2 comments:

Lilly said...

YAY! I love when bloggers can talk about something they love while promoting someone they love - best of both worlds! I love the jellyfish!

Lilly

Liza said...

Thanks, Lilly! I love it too, which means I'm more inclined to gush than I thought I would be, haha. Thanks for your support!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...