Wednesday, January 18, 2012

Marbled Paper







These marbled papers from the digital collections over at the University of Washington make me want to marble my whole apartment.

From the top: Antique straight pattern by Don Guyot (1978); Comb marbled paper by Don Guyot (1978); Fern patter by Cockerell and Sons (20th century); Icarus pattern by Don Guyot (1978); Peacock drag pattern by Don Guyot (1978); Comb pattern by Don Guyot (1978); French curl on wide comb pattern by Cpckerell and Sons (20th century); Turkish pattern by Cockerell and Sons (20th century); Whirl pattern by Cockerell and Sons (20th century).

2 comments:

Samantha Chu Ramage. said...

those make me want to try marbling my nails again!

xo
sami

Liza said...

Ooooh! That's a tutorial I'd love to see. :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...