Monday, December 12, 2011

Wolf & Moon




Well well, look what the cat dragged in, whole and healthy again! I am a little sad that I no longer sound like Kathleen Turner, but I wasn't sorry to say goodbye to the continuous coughing and medicinal teas. Bring on the coffee and solid foods!

I am especially happy to be back because that means I get to share the gorgeous work of Hannah Davis and her shop, Wolf & Moon. Hannah sweetly emailed me right before the weekend about Wolf & Moon, and before I knew it, I was sighing over this one and this one and this one and adding them to my mental Christmas wish list. The blend of organic and geometric shapes and glints of metallic make each piece a delight. Many of the designs are sold out (go Hannah!), but the eye candy can't be beat. I'm looking forward to seeing what she adds to her shop next (and seriously hoping some of my favorites will be restocked!).

2 comments:

The Baker said...

I really like that feather necklace! Lovely blog.

http://getyourowncake.blogspot.com

Liza said...

Me too! I can't decide between that one and the triangle.

Thanks for visiting!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...