Tuesday, December 20, 2011

Taking Flight



Remember all those not-so-subtle hints I've been dropping about an upcoming life change? Well, it's finally here! After months of searching, I have landed a full time job in the library and information industry! I'll be working in collection development, and I'm so so excited.

While going to a full time position after a couple years of grad student living is quite a change, the biggest transformation of all is the location. As you read this, Corbett, The Baron, and I are all driving up to our new home on the north shore of Massachusetts! I couldn't stay out of the northeast for too long, it seems. Crab cakes, history, sweaters, and snowfall - yes, please! We've rented a cozy little attic apartment right next to the beach, and I can't wait to make it into our home.

Due to the move, posting here might be a bit spotty for the next week or so (depends on how fast we get our internet connected), but I'm looking forward to sharing some of my new adventures with you. It's been a while since I've said this which is weird since I think about it every day, but I want thank you for spending time here with me on Length x Wit. I'm so grateful and happy to be able to share some inspiration and connect with new people. Have a lovely week!

Above: Migration East by Kai and Sunny, via Creative Review.

2 comments:

andrea despot said...

What great news! Congratulations and best of luck on your move and new job! Working in a library sounds so fun... and perfect for you :)

I hope you have a very merry Christmas!

Liza said...

Thanks, Andrea! I hope you did, too. I've been a neglectful blogger lately, but I hope all is well with you. Looking forward to catching up on your posts. :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...