Friday, September 9, 2011

Road Trip!


Corbett and I are off to Kentucky for our friends' wedding this weekend! I am so looking forward to seeing my New York pals again, dancing up a storm, and having a slice of wedding cake. :) I've never seen this part of the country before, and I'm glad it's a lovey-dovey occasion that's bringing me up there.

We're also planning on stopping off in Memphis for a night, so if you have any restaurant or sight seeing suggestions, I'd love to hear them! Neither of us have ever been, so we're trying to cram as much as we can into 24 hours.

I'll be back here on Wednesday. Have a wonderful weekend!


Above: Photograph by Stepan Obruchkov.

3 comments:

Mallory said...

have an awesome time! i've never been to that part of the country before either, so i'm interested to see how you like it.

andrea despot said...

Sounds awesome! Have fun :)

Liza said...

Thank you! We had a great time. :)
I'll post a little trip round-up tomorrow.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...