Tuesday, September 27, 2011

Food Appreciation + Sharing





It's Food Week over at Where the Lovely Things Are, which means that there are all sorts of wonderful discussions dedicated to sweet, sweet, savory food. Mallory asked a variety of bloggers (including me!) to share their favorite restaurants, the idea of the perfect food day, and other gastronomic stories. Since I love talking about food, I had really a good time answering her questions. Be sure to check it out, but only if you're in the mood to salivate. There are some seriously delicious things going on over there. Thanks for asking me to participate, Mallory!

Above: Ryan Gosling surrounded by cake, via Pinterest (original photographer unknown - anyone?); Curried Lentil Soup with Chickpea Purée from Serious Eats; Martha Stewart's Lemon Cream Pie, a recipe I can't recommend highly enough if you're into delicious, creamy lemon desserts.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...