Wednesday, August 17, 2011

Midweek Stimuli



1. This hand painted nesting doll set by Emma Kidd blows my mind. The animal/landscape combination makes a fascinating change from the traditional Russian ladies motif.

2. Jane Fonda looked mighty fine in this cowgirl get-up, a look I'm feeling particularly smitten with since I ordered my first pair of cowboy boots ever this past weekend! They are bright red and I can't wait to pull them on.

3. Cats + Disaster = Catasters. Enough said.

4. Jigsaw cookie cutter from Cox & Cox. Wouldn't it be great to put some of puzzle pieces together while you decorate them and make a giant cookie picture? Or am I just too into this?

1 comment:

andrea despot said...

i think the giant cookie jig-saw sounds way too fun!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...