Wednesday, July 13, 2011

Can't Keep It In



For part of his senior portfolio, Patrick Sullivan designed these Harry Potter DVD covers for the Criterion Collection. Aren't they special? I love the Daily Prophet spread on the back! See the entire collection here.

My excitement for the final Harry Potter film overwhelms at this point (just watching the trailer makes me tear up!). Even though I know what happens, I still can't believe we're coming to the cinematic end of this series. Talking about it with friends, I realize that I've known the story and people of Harry Potter for over 12 years. That is an incredibly long relationship! I'm probably going to have to see The Deathly Hallows at least twice. Once to cry all the way through it, and another to actually observe what's going on. Are you excited for the final film?

Discovered on The Daily What.

1 comment:

andrea despot said...

so, i started to write this super super long comment about harry potter but then decided i might as well just turn it into a blog post. so, look for that on friday, but for now just know that i completely agree with you! i'm more sad and reluctant than excited and i can't believe it's all ending. so sad...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...