Wednesday, June 29, 2011

Rainbow Brite



Some Wednesdays you feel more than others, you know? I've had my nose to the grindstone for the last couple weeks and I'm glad to be a little bit closer to a real, non-working weekend. And a holiday weekend at that. Lately, I've been spending so much time in front of a computer screen for work it's been difficult for me to spend my downtime staring at it, too. I don't feel burned out by any means, but I could definitely do with some screen-less relaxation. So yay for Wednesdays being the middle of the week!

But why the Jeffrey Campbell shoes above, you may ask? Because sometimes wackadoo shoes are just what I need. And they are awesome.

1 comment:

Mallory said...

they really are awesome. i definitely have a penchant for wackadoo shoes.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...