Thursday, May 26, 2011

Migration


It's moving day!

The trek to Dallas has officially begun - the boxes are packed, I'm living out of a suitcase and there are approximately 23 hours of driving ahead of me (don't worry - my parents and I are going to trade-off). Access to internet will probably be spotty during my cross-half-country drive, so I'm signing off for the next few days. Hopefully it won't take too long to get connected at the new digs, so I should be back sometime next week.

Have a wonderful weekend! I'll see you in the South... :)

*liza

Photograph by Brad Lou Tennant (2010).

3 comments:

andrea despot said...

i hope you have a safe (and fun) trip! good luck :)

those tricks said...

Yay!

Liza said...

Thank you! It was a success! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...