Wednesday, May 11, 2011

Cracks

Cracks_MissG_cig
Cracks_swimmers_dock
Cracks_swimmers_watchingdive
Cracks_MissG_floralcardiganCracks_girls_grass2
Cracks_MissG_teal
Cracks_MissG_room
Cracks_MissG_black
Cracks_MissG_red2
Cracks_MissG_stripedcoat

I can not wait to see Cracks. Adolescent rivalry at a British boarding school, complete with an increasingly unhinged teacher? And in the 1930s? Divine. It seems to blend chicness with a hint of creepy, which is just the sort of atmosphere I love in period pieces.

2 comments:

andrea despot said...

you'll love it! the styling and atmosphere is to die for...

i've had a girl crush on eva green ever since i first saw in "the dreamers." she's an amazing actress.

i actually have the book, "cracks" by sheila koehler which this movie was adapted from. i'm going to read it when i'm done with what i'm reading now.

Liza said...

I'm so glad to hear a good review! I had no idea it was based on a book, though. I'll have to look for that next time I'm at the library...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...