Tuesday, April 19, 2011

A Jolt to the System

approaching (12474)

Good morning! What's on your plate today? I realized on the way to work this morning that I've only got three more weeks of class left. Three! What a feeling! Of course that also means that I only have three more weeks to complete all my final projects and papers. Hmm... what a feeling. But I'm hoping to channel that stressful energy into something awesome and productive. Go projects! The fact that Corbett is coming to see me this weekend (!!) and that I'm visiting one of my dearest friends in Boston next weekend are also excellent motivators. It's time to get in project-attack-mode. The final stretch begins...!

Approaching by Emily Hoyer (2008).

1 comment:

corbett said...

don't be scared. he just wants a kiss.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...