Thursday, March 31, 2011

The (New) Month in Books : March

Man with book sitting in chair

I have an exciting development/executive decision to share with you today! In my exploratory journey of writing and blogging, I have decided reshape Length x Wit's focus a bit. My purpose here has always been to share creative inspiration, and that will always remain true. But my bookish critic side also needs an outlet.

Since I started blogging here, I've loved posting reviews of the books I read each month. But it doesn't really fit in with Length x Wit's creative realm. So instead of giving it up, I've created a new blog just for my reviews: Book Wit! Instead of monthly, I'll be posting my book reviews there as they come. I'll give you a list here at the end of the month of what I've read, complete with links so you can check it out. I've also made a button for Book Wit over there on the right. I'd love to know what you think!

But without further ado, here are this month's books:


Thank you so much for visiting Length x Wit. It really does give me a glow to share with you, and I truly appreciate your stopping by. :)


Man with book sitting in chair (1915), from the George Eastman House Collection.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thank you, thank you, thank you!! I have been running low on ideas on books to read for a while, and I've been looking for a place to find recommendations forEVER! I can't wait to read some of the books listed here!

Liza said...

I'm so glad! Hopefully you'll find something that piques your interest. I am also always looking for book suggestions, so feel free to drop me a line telling about a few of your favorites!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...