Monday, September 27, 2010

Etsy Find: Erin Jane Designs


Moonstone Ring

You know you've found a really good store when you keep returning to the website just to stare -- it's pretty much the online equivalent of repeatedly pressing your nose up against the glass. Such is the case with Erin Jane Designs, a Seattle-based jewelry store that I have been ogling for weeks. It features all sorts of jewelry, but it's the rings that I keep going back to, which is funny because I don't even wear rings that often. But these designs are so distinctly modern and clean that I'm beginning to reconsider, especially when it comes to that Moonstone Ring. It's begging to be adored and loved and worn by me daily, I swear.


Rutilated Quartz Ring


Sleeping Beauty Turquoise Ring


Rose Cut Crystal Quartz Ring

2 comments:

Erin Jane - Erin Jane Designs said...

Thanks so much for this feature! I'm so excited and so glad you enjoy my designs! You made my day! Great blog, by the way!!

Liza said...

Thank you for the sweet compliment! It was my pleasure to feature your designs. They are just gorgeous.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...